ICL 2023 organising committee wishes you a very happy, successful, and healthy new year!
It is our great pleasure to announce that abstract submission is now open at icl2023.sciencesconf.org. and will close on March 3rd, 2023.
You will find many new information on the conference website regarding plenary and invited speakers, as well as registration details. You can also follow the conference latest news on our Twitter account: @icl2023
Please note the following important dates:
- March 3rd, 2023: end of abstract submission
- April 14th, 2023: notification of abstract acceptance
- May 15th, 2023: end of early bird registration
Please don’t hesitate to share this information with your colleagues.
We are looking forward to seeing you at ICL 2023,
Philippe Goldner, Diana Serrano, Corinne Chanéac, Thierry Gacoin, Rémi Métivier, Jocelyn Achard, Maria Chamarro, Conference chairs.
The 20th International Conference on Luminescence (ICL2023) that will take place from August 27th to September 1st, 2023, in Paris, France.
ICL is a long-standing conference series devoted to research on all types of luminescent materials, the processes governing light emission and the applications of these systems. The topics that will be covered during the conference include:
- New luminescent materials and new methods
- Nanocrystals, quantum dots, nano-structured, and 2D materials
- Spectroscopy of inorganic phosphors, semi-conductors, and molecular systems
- Luminescent materials for imaging, bio-imaging and theranostics
- Persistent luminescence and photo-stimulated luminescence
- Excited state dynamics and ultrafast processes
- Coherent, nonlinear, and high-resolution spectroscopy, quantum emitters, quantum technologies
- Theoretical modelling and computational methods for luminescence phenomena
- Field-induced luminescence in organic and inorganic media, OLEDs, and FEDs
- Dynamics of photovoltaic and photocatalysis materials
- Applications of luminescence
ICL2023 will be held at the International Conference Centre of the Sorbonne University, which is located in Paris Latin Quarter, in the very heart of the city.
The conference is organized by Chimie ParisTech-PSL, Sorbonne University, Ecole Polytechnique, ENS Paris-Saclay, Université Sorbonne Paris Nord, and the Société Française d'Optique.
For more information, please see the conference website:
Institut de Recherche de Chimie Paris - IRCP UMR 8247
Ecole Nationale Supérieure de Chimie de Paris - Chimie Paristech
11, rue Pierre et Marie Curie
F-75005 Paris, France
Tel.:+33 1 85 78 42 37
Save the date !